viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

BIOGRAPHIES


////INTRODUCCION\\\\

/--Biographies. Drawing a time line and telling about my life and the life of someone I admire--\

I talked about biographies like to me and someone i admire

ME:
- I was born in MARACAIBO, venezuela in 1989
- 2nd semester industrial engineering student at urbe
- basketball player


I admire BOB MARLEY

ROBERT NESTA MARLEY

- Born in ST.ANN'S PARISH, jamaican in 1945
- was the world's firts reggae superstart
-was the firt jamaican artist to archieve international superstardom

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Bob Marley was a very good person, and he figth with the tyranny in the music

Carmen Roldán dijo...

I like your bolg is very originaly. I think the basketball is great I like so much. I watched baskelball.

Carmen Roldán

José dijo...

Eusa you're right,Bob was the best reggae singer all time,he will live forever...!