viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

FIRST UNIT

////INTRUDUCCION\\\\
/--Broccoli is good for you and food pyramid--\

I hate broccoli because is too awful for me..... is guacalaaaaa SH/@"!$%%T

Everyday I usually eat bread, rice, spaguetti, etc..
for breakfast I eat a piece of bread with a glass of milk or eat some fruit some things that keeps me healthy. Sometimes for lunch I eat beaf or chicken but also I can eat beans. For dinner I eat bread with coke or juice, also I eat pizza or hamburger. I never eat tomatoes, broccoli, fish because I don't like that food

I know that some kind of are healthy for me but I don't like some of them.

I think that I need to eat more kind of food that contein proteins and vitamins. Also I have to eat less junk food because that food is too bad for the health.....


No hay comentarios: